Experience the epitome of exclusivity.
Our private dining room is a unique secluded room within the KōL Izakhaya Restaurant where you can enjoy a dining experience with a select number of guests away from the main restaurant.
It is designed to host intimate dining events, personal or business-related, with smaller groups of people, 20-22 guests.
Booking our separate dining room offers a great way of enjoying valuable time with friends and family in a relaxed, calm environment or team building with colleagues.
An exciting selection of carefully curated set menus are offered as well as spectacular service and in-depth explanation of the intricate flavours of Japan.
- Our private dining room comfortably seats 20 or 22 at a slight squeeze
- We do require a holding deposit of R8000 to take the room out of circulation for your requested date and time , however it does go toward your bill at the end of the evening, it is our minimum spend for the room
- We also require a set menu to be in place, we have an excellent selection of carefully curated set menus as well as an exciting selection of cocktails to choose from.
- No teen parties allowed during dinner sittings
- Lunch bookings : 12h00 – 16h30, Dinner bookings : 17h30 -10h45
- Terms & Conditions acceptance document needed , signed and sent back
- Bluetooth speaker is available
- Customers may do décor and bring flowers
- R200 cakage fee
- Corkage Fee: Champagne – R450, International Wine – R250, Local Wine – R200, MCC – R200. Only champagne, wine and MCC that are not featured on our Beverage Menu shall be permitted.
- Fully functional 42” TV with HDMI and USB capability for presentations.